Online Friendship : A false positive?

In this world of Inter connected network of network i.e Internet , a virtual space, which has gained momentum ever since its inception back in 90's. With gradual trasnformatopm in the technological front brought the world even closer , when initially Email were the lone source and later the messenger chat came in ...now in today scenario whole new concepts of video talk and mobile revolution has made it even more intresting.


So looking @ present picture and Social networks that are gaining lots of popularity , facebook & twitter has evolved as the centre of attraction..it made us to find our old days friends and our families ppl to be in touch.


Online friendship and dating has also gained popularity amoungs the singles ready to mingle.For me as the instance ,I've joined facebook and other social network ..more of curosity to know whats its all about ..Initially I hardly logged in ..butlater I logged in  to meet my old pals there and also few new ppl via some common ..social network interaction.


The Main focus of this post is about online friendship. How much one can  trust on someone ...prentend to be a friend , but has never met, there are lots of Flip flops in this.what I personally believe is that , we have to show our actual image who we  are, that makes us develop our friendship or relationships grow stronger.


There are some ppl who wants to take advantage , then this theory of mine fails staightaway.So what we need to do ...So testing a relation ( friendship) sometime is best to knock out the fishy thing in it, to know what actaully one made up of. And for me it worked too in many ways to find who are my true paals  and who are mean ...just doing friendship for their XYZ self intrests.Non of the methods are 100% correct , they fails too.


For example if I asked  a friend , why you are sad or not well.. one whoz not willing to reveal, says there is nothing like that while its clearly reflecting in the words or talks ..other will say it personal can't share with you as I hardly know you that well ..to share this.This feel strange but thats the reality ...of this world ..people are not open enough to share even they know person for a substancial period , whats the thing thats draws them back from being frank enough to share.


What I think , one can gaze from the 1st interaction ..howz ones nature is .. initially and gradually like other relationships this kind of relation ..(the virtual one) also grows and gains confidence. But exceptions do exhists. 


I'm Lucky I'hv got great friends online to whom I can share my heart out and get the solution of my problems at times , and trust and belief is the basis of this wonderful phenomena.
Wants to write more , but leaving something for you to say ...


Lastly I would say there are some false positives present everywhere.. irrespective of thinking too much on something irrelavalnt , in that process we are missing some true frend @ the cost of some silly Lil things.


P.S : Its just a thought .. I found a great ..live interaction tool to discuss things and meet the family and friends in personal via Video confrence .. have a look @ http://www.tokbox.com/


Pic source : http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/online_dating.jpg
                 http://mountcope.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/love-me-for-who-i-am-1.jpg

Comments

Category: , , , ,