Money Vs Love

      Vs              
  
In today's life , where standing still is lyk sleeping or just a looser...ppl running here n there both ways ...what actually they are staving forward to get ...is it money  they all looking for...or its love for which they really trying their best bit or are they simply still in the race of finding their true-self. So what according to you is more important taking both as diff identity ...whats ur choice if you are ..in the cross-roads of lyf?

Diff ppl different perspective towards it. whats ur? thats what I want to know from you bloggers.


How will lyf come to u as full circle when ............... fill it ...



P.S: This Blog cum Discussion I wrote after I had a long discussion over it with one my friend recently , I supported Love and she supported Money..so I came out with this .... ;).


Comments

Category: